Buying Or Selling Your Home During COVID
Tony Matharu is currently following all provincial Covid-19 safety protocols for real estate. Call today to learn how you can still sell your home or buy a new one during this unprecedented time.
Key Protocols & highlights for Real Estate Industry
Real estate continues to be an essential service and Members can continue to do business, but it's NOT business as usual.
- Residential evictions remain paused.
- In-person open houses remain prohibited across the province.
- In-person showings are permitted by appointment, but should be limited, space out showings and limit the number of people at showings.
- We have reduced face-to-face real estate practices as much as practicable while we continue to satisfy our duties to the clients, and we continue to take advantage of virtual tools.
- We follow all health and safety protocols for necessary in-person work that cannot be performed virtually by visiting the province's enhanced public health and workplace safety measures.
- While open houses are prohibited, these best practices apply to in-person showings.
Make Yourself At Home
Take the confident, low-risk approach to real estate by choosing to buy or sell your Brampton home with Tony Matharu.